Monday, September 12, 2011

Trip is Winding Down


Today me, Heather, & Ethan went fabric shopping at a fabric chain store that is no longer open in my town.  I found a lot of cute stuff, but couldn't afford to buy all of it.  I did find a little bit to take back home with me.  I ♥ love♥ to shop for fabric.  I plan to make some burpee sets with it.  I want to get some smaller projects made so I can get my etsy store open.  :) 



My CA vacation is winding down fast!  Vacaville is a nice town.  There is lots of shopping...even factory outlets.  The streets are nicely planned with lots of greenery and bike paths.  You can really tell there is a lot of pride in how well kept the town is.  Vacaville, California is located in northern Solano County, midway between San Francisco and Sacramento. The City of Vacaville, has a beautiful setting bordered by rolling hillsides, fruit orchards and fertile farmland. With an elevation ranging from 90 to 300 feet, Vacaville enjoys warm summers and mild winters, with an average summer high of 94º and an average winter low of 36º. Annual rainfall averages 17.39 inches.

Thank you for reading my blog. Come back often to see what's going on. I won't always be telling you about my vacation. Soon I will be showing you some tutorials on some fun projects.
    

2 comments:

  1. I've been following your adventures even if I didn't always comment. I'm glad you've had a good visit. Enjoy the rest of your time with Ethan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it's our last day. I held Ethan while Mommy took Daddy to work. He is so precious. Mimi just got up and is loving on Ethan. We want to treasure every moment with our Baby and her little boy. Yes and Trevor too!!!

    ReplyDelete