Monday, September 19, 2011

Sew Busy

Hey Ya'll!  This past week has been a whirlwind.  I've been trying to get some things made so I could open my Etsy.com store.  I finally have a few things in there.  Take a look.  Over on the right side of this blog are some links you can also click.  Feel free to click "share" or "like" and post them to your Facebook if you want to help me show them off.  There's a gazillion sellers on etsy and I think it is easy to get shuffled way back to page 1,000,000.  I'm being dramatic, but you get the picture. 
















Pictured above is a piece of furniture that my good friend, BJ, gave me for my sewing room. Dennis and I covered the top with batting and cloth so that I could use it for an ironing table.  And look at all that storage that I will be able to store fabric in.  It's fabulous!  It's a great addition to my sewing room.  Thanks BJ!!


Tonight I was busy making Ethan some burp cloths.  I will have to mail them to him since it will be a while before I get to see him.  I hate that!  


Ethan is so sweet.  One of my good friends (Jane) asked me while I was on vacation, "Don't you wish you could bottle his smell and bring it back".  Omgness YES!!!  So how is it that you can instantly fall in love with someone that you just met?  Let alone a baby?  He can't even love me back yet.  But can he?  I think so...it was love at first sight.  The Bible is full of great verses about the topic of love.  God's love for us is a perfect example.  
1 John 4:7  Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves have been born of God and knows God.
Ethan has filled my heart with joy unspeakable!  Thank you God for this precious gift. 





2 comments:

  1. This post is so sweet. But I hate when you make me cry! I can't wait to get my burp cloths!! They are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was I in trouble when She found out that I broke Her staple gun about a year ago when we covered the table. Thank goodness I had another one.

    ReplyDelete