CLICK "READ MORE" BELOW TO SEE ALL OF THE PICTURES
This is what I have been working on this week. I have to confess that it originally was going to be a baby quilt. But I didn't have enough fabric to do a quilt that big. So I ended up with a wall hanging for my sewing room. It needed some wall art anyway. :)
I just used some cheap cloth for the back.
This was also the very first time I have ever used the embroidery part of my sewing machine. Not bad, eh!
I think it turned out pretty good. Oh, and it was also my first free motion quilting with this machine. I had an awful time making my own bias tape for this. I made some and threw it away. I went to the store and just bought some. It saved me a lot of heart ache! One day I will beat this bias tape thing!